Factory Supply high quality Stainless Steel Optical Fiber Cable Drop Wire Clamp for FTTH
Stainless steel drop wire clamp is a type of wire clamp, which is widely used to support telephone drop wire at span clamps, drive hooks and various drop attachments. Stainless steel wire clamp consists of three parts: a shell, a shim and a wedge equipped with a bail wire. We mainly have two types of it, 1 pair – 2 pair wire clamps and 6 pairs wire clamps. Our wire clamps products are available in various materials and lengths. All can be customized according to you specific requirement.
- Good anti-corrosion performance.
- High strength.
- Abrasion and wear resistant.
- Easy installation.
- The serrated shim increases the adhesion of stainless steel wire clamp on cables and wires.
- The dimpled shims protect cable jacket from being damaged.
- Used for securing many kinds of cables, such as fiber optic cables.
- Used to relieve strain on messenger wire.
- Used to support telephone drop wire at span clamps, drive hooks and various drop attachments.
- 1 pair – 2 pair wire clamps are designed to support both ends of an aerial service drop using one or two pairs drop wires.
- 6 pairs wire clamps are designed to support both ends of an aerial service drop using six pairs fiber reinforced drop wires.